Cheng Ho dive boat review
Cheng Ho is one of the most comfortable vessels for leisurely expeditions throughout Komodo archipelago and Indonesia. This 49m-long Phinisi with a cruising speed of up to 8 knots, can accommodate a maximum of 20 divers. Most of the Komodo liveaboards usually cruise for 6 to 12 nights, however the itinerary to Cheng Ho is more flexible and can be tailored according to your needs.
You can check the availability and prices for this boat here.
Cheng Ho Cruise yacht (KLM. CHENG HO) on board facilities and services:
- Plasma TV, Video, CD and DVD Players, Video & Media Libraries
- Slide & Digital Projectors
- Multilingual Library – Wide Selection of Books
- A well-stocked bar full of refreshments
- Camera workstations & equipment service areas
- Laundry & pressing Service
- Massage service
Cheng Ho Cruise Boat Budget Range / Price: Starts at US$ 49,350 for a 7 nights tour.
Where does this liveaboard dive boat go?
Check out the fabulous places where this dive boat travels to.
Note: some destinations may not be listed below, please enquire for more details.
- If you have been diving on board this liveaboard dive boat in Komodo Island, please share your review and let us know what you thought. Please post your comments in the review section below, by doing so you will help fellow divers to plan their next diving trip .