Managed by 12 crew members, MY Emperor Elite is a 38 meter-long vessel that is renovated annually to continuously provide a luxurious accommodation to its guests.
MY Emperor Elite dive boat review
MY Emperor Elite liveaboard has been cruising the magnificent waters of the Red Sea for 7 years now.
You can check out the availability and prices for this Boat here.
This diving boat can accommodate up to 24 guests on board. Guests have the ultimate freedom to choose in between the exclusive Master suite or any of the available 11 Standard twin cabins. Each cabin is equipped with the bathrobes, safety box, reading lights, toilets, hot showers, hair dryer, mini-bar, fridge and entertainment facilities.
Emperor Elite is extremely generous since she provides a complimentary Nitrox and 15 liter tanks for the scuba divers as well as free usage of internet and computer with CD burner! Not only that! She also likes to give ample space to everyone with a large dive deck, platform, sundeck and shaded areas.
You will also have a fine dining experience in the air-conditioned restaurant with well-stocked bar enjoying the delectable local cuisine and International favorite served buffet style. Cookies, fruits, drinking water, dinner wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are all complimentary.
You can hang out also in the Jacuzzi / hot tub while sipping your favourite cocktail drinks. Ran out of clean clothes? No worries. An emergency laundry service is up to the rescue!
On board facilities and services review:
- 25 HP dive dinghies
- 54m² dive deck with hot water showers, toilets & charging points for electrical equipment
- Camera table & separate rinse tank for cameras
- Air-conditioned saloon with big-screen TV, DVD and music players
- Upper deck bar lounge
- Library with movies, magazines, novels and fish ID
Budget Range/Rate: Starts at 549 Euro for a 7 night tour
Where does this liveaboard dive boat go?
Check out the fabulous places where this dive boat travels to.
Note: some destinations may not be listed below, please enquire for more details.
- If you have been diving on board this liveaboard dive boat in Marsa Alam & Red Sea, please share your review and let us know what you thought. Please post your comments in the review section below, by doing so you will help fellow divers to plan their next diving trip .