The MY Golden Dolphin II is a 36m long motor yacht and is just one of the three Golden Dolphin fleet managed by Golden Dolphin Safari World.
MY Golden Dolphin II dive boat review
The MY Golden Dolphin II liveaboard accommodates a maximum of 20 divers around the northern and southern areas of the Red Sea, including famous wrecks and stunning coral reefs. There are 10 stylishly-designed air-conditioned cabins, each with its own bathroom.
The dive deck and platform are so spacious allowing everyone to move around easily. There are hot showers, toilet, rinse tanks, camera table and charging points for electrical scuba equipment.
You can check the availability and prices for this Boat here.
Guests can hang out inside the air-conditioned saloon with audio-visual facilities. Free wifi internet is also available. Aside from the library filled with marine books in various languages, you will also be amazed with the delicious meals and snacks served buffet style on board MY Golden Dolphin 2!
On board facilities and services review:
- Complimentary Nitrox
- 2 x 25 HP dive dinghies
- Air-conditioned dining area with bar on the main deck
- Satellite telephone for customer use
- Open air shaded dining area
- 2 x sun decks with sun mattresses
Budget Range/Rate: Starts at US$888 for 7 nights tour
Where does this liveaboard dive boat go?
Check out the fabulous places where this dive boat travels to.
Note: some destinations may not be listed below, please enquire for more details.
- If you have been diving on board this liveaboard dive boat in Red Sea & Sharm El Sheikh, please share your review and let us know what you thought. Please post your comments in the review section below, by doing so you will help fellow divers to plan their next diving trip .