MSY Damai 2 is your ticket to Raja Ampat’s best dive sites. This 40m long Phinisi, built to a high standard which oozes luxury, will take you to Raja Ampat, the global center of marine biodiversity.
The MSY Damai 2 can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests, thus giving plenty of space and comfort for everyone on board. Scuba equipment is free of charge and a large dive deck accommodates guests. Photographers can freely use the camera room which has separated work stations and the cabin’s entertainment system is also available for everyone to use to their heart’s content.
Don’t forget to enjoy fine dining onboard MSY Damai II, with top-quality Indonesian and international cuisine. The excellent chefs will prepare your choice of dish from a varied delectable menu.
MSY Damai 2 on board facilities and service:
- 2 x 40 HP dinghies
- Free nitrox
- 45m² dive deck with fresh hot water shower & toilet
- Camera room with charging stations, table and individual rinse tanks
- 50m² air-conditioned saloon with TV, video, music system & bar
- Computer and internet
- Satellite telephone
- Movie library & diving books – 60m² shaded area –
- 50m² sundeck with sun chairs
- Water dispenser
MSY Damai 2 Budget Range / Price: Starts at US$ 5,775 for a 10 night tour.
Where does this liveaboard go?
Check out the fabulous places where this boat travels to. Note: some destinations may not be listed below, please enquire for more details.
- If you have been diving on board this liveaboard, please share your experience and let us know what you thought. Please post your comments in the review section below, by doing so you will help fellow divers to plan their next diving trip .